World's Best Friend Week

Nov 28, 2007

Thanks Lovely Mummy, Uncle Sam & Jean for this award. Well, when I started blogging, I never expect that I can get to know many great bloggers through this blogsphere. However, through this 6 months +, I must admit that I truly get to meet many lovely & helpful friends. Even though we do not meet each other, we maintain our friendship through the advice to each others. Thanks pals.

“Do you know the relationship between your 2 eyes? They blink together, move together, cry together, see things together and sleep together. Even though they never see each other, friendship should be just like that! Life is like Hell without FRIENDS. Its ‘World Best Friend Week’. Send this to your best friends to let them know you appreciate them. “

Your Love is Ur Heart,
Your heart is Ur Spouse,
Your spouse is Ur Future,
Your future is Ur Destiny,
Your destiny is Ur Ambition,
Your ambition is Ur Aspiration,
Your aspiration is Ur Motivation,
Your motivation is Ur Belief,
Your belief is Ur Peace,
Your peace is Ur Target,
Your target is Heaven,
Heaven is no fun without FRIENDS.

I would also like to share this World's Best Friend Week Award with the following bloggers who has given me the courage & great advices through my blogging journey:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me this award. It is precious to me!

Anonymous said...

congratz

Chinneeq said...

thanks lili...haven't been meeting u for so long liao!

JK said...

Thanks so much LiLi. You bring a smile to my face.

J@n!ce said...

Thanks & glad to find you too :)

Janice Ng

FL Sam said...

Thanks Lili, I appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart.

You are a great friend. In fact I share this same award with you when I got it from Sweetiepie.

Have a great weekend. Replying you from Internet cafe @ Cameron. :)