What Is He Doing?

Nov 24, 2007

What is happening with Kai Jun? Something smelly?

No, no, no! He is on nebulizer treatment. He has to visit this GP twice a day for treatment & today is the 6th day. He is such a sensible boy. When he stepped into the consultation room, he would sit quietly for doctor to examine him. Then he will walk to the other room & to prepare himself to put on this nebulizer.

According to my SIL, this treatment helps to open the bronchi, which are the airways of the lungs. The medicine relaxes the muscles around the airways. It is an aerosol and is given to through an aerosol machine (nebulizer).


I remembered when he was about 4-5 months old, he was on this nebulizer as well. It is kind of painful to see him suffering at this young age. However, I must praise him for being so obedient & clever. Hence, my younger brother & I decided to reward him with the Thomas & Friends Road & Rail set.

Anyway, my SIL suspected that KJ has inherited her bad gene, allergy! So I just wish that he will recover soon & stay healthy always.

9 comments:

HJ® said...

Gosh that's so pitiful, but I believe he'll be well & strong

Anonymous said...

poor little boy... :(

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Jin & KY, I know he will cause he has a very strong characters like his dad. Thanks.

JK said...

My second son has been on nebulizer treatment too when he was young. He even had the inhaler. Now, he doesn't need it anymore.

Hope Kai Jun gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

ohhh it is always sad to see young kids suffer.. hope he gets well soon and grow up big & strong!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Jo-N, really? Meaning it is quite common for a kid lor?

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Ben, haha... nice name. who care gal is with this name, right? In fact, it sounds cool. Thx for dropping by my garden & thanks for the wishes for KJ, my nephew. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

He look so obedient, breathing hard under the nebulizer. Poor baby!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Precious, he is very obedient during that time but he has transformed to monster again ever since he has recovered since yesterday. ;)