Happy Blogging Wish

Nov 8, 2007

So sweet of Lovely Mummy to send me this encouraging poem. Even since I joined the blog world, I must admit that I have get to know many great bloggers & have learnt a lot from them as well. I look forwards to read their blog each day. I try to give my best supports to them too. However, if I did offend anyone of you, please forgive me, ya.


This Happy Blogging Wish came from the mom behind the Poems For Cards website, a website created with much effort and talent and it’s definitely a website worth visiting.

So I wish to pass this meaningful poem to the following dedicated bloggers:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a lot of bloggers are my mentors too..

Chinneeq said...

Li, another one for you here

http://chinneeq.blogspot.com/2007/11/3rd-five.html

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

I agree with u, Kee Yit. :)

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Chin Nee, thanks for the tag. Will kao tim a.s.a.p.

Anonymous said...

Thx for the tag. :-)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

stephanie, thanks for the poem & wishes! It's lovely! Happy Blogging to you too! :)

oh, btw, i came here to tell you that you've been tagged! :)

Jean Chia