My First Digital Camera

Nov 30, 2007

All this while, I used either my SIL's camera or my K800i phone camera to shoot the pictures. I have always thinking of buying a digital camera. Last Friday, when I was shopping at MP, I passed by Fotokem. Just for the fun of it, I enquired the man for Sony latest cybershot camera, Album-T or Sont Cyber-shot DSC T2.

Throughout our conversation, the man actually recommended me to take Canon Ixus 860 IS than going for the stylish Sony Cybershot camera. The features in Canon is greater (wide angle, 3.8x optical zoom, multi-face detection) & the picture quality in the outdoor & indoor are equally good as well. With the price of RM 1499, they have given me 2GB memory card, 3 years warranty, one mini tripod & a pouch too. Moreover, it was the last day of promotion. So without much hesitation, I have bought my very first digital camera finally.




6 comments:

Hillary Chan said...

Congratulations! Every blogger needs a good camera heheh

Chinneeq said...

Canon is always a good buy, LiLi. But a bit on the expensive side.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Cheng Leng, thanks. Then please be patience for more photo posting from me, ya.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Chin Nee, the overall package is quite attractive. :) So I just grabbed it.

M.H. said...

Congrats on ur new camera! Welcome to digital photography.. I, too, started with a small little digicam. Then as I fell in love taking many pics, my guy surprised me with an even better camera - with all these functions for me to learn... And yes, Canon is my baby now. I hope you love taking pictures to! Enjoy!
PS: Thanks for enjoying my food blog!

HVAC Contractors Danville said...

Thankss for the post