Mar 30, 2008
I googled last night & I found the answer. According to the expert, this is not a sign of a disease. In fact, it's a good news that our kidneys are perfectly functioning. Reason being is because asparagus is filled with sulfur-containing amino acids which break down after our ingestion. Please take note that only 40% of the people with proper gene can smell this special odor. Wow... so Hubby & I are the few special one!
Mar 29, 2008
Jo-N's 'house warming party' was fantastic. Her house is full of love. For those who has visited her house, I bet you will agree with me that she is a woman that loves children & she is loved by everyone as well.
Besides the food & games, we also received award from Jo-N as well. Wow... this was like my company's annual dinner & dance night. :) Thanks for everything, Jo-N.
Mar 28, 2008
So what can you contribute from 8-9pm tomorrow? It is simple. Just turn off all the lights & unused appliances for just an hour, irregardless what you are doing at that hour! If everyone is doing it, can you imagine how much of energy we have conserved after 1-hour?
Mar 22, 2008
So lets investigate who is the culprit that caused us to suffer so much, especially my Hubby B!
On 19-03-08, Wednesday, we had our dinner at Simply Fish, Melaka Raya. It has been a long long times that we didn't eat their Oysters. We ordered half a dozen to try first.
The waitress told us that the Oysters are freshly flew from New Zealand. It tastes just nice & we think it can be better.
A bowl of mushroom soup. It came in time as the weather is freezing cold out there. A regular plate of Seafood Supreme to share with BB. The waitress suggested us to take a large one since we only ordered one main course. Hehe.... Ms. Waitress, we are small eater.
On 20-03-08, Thursday, after the bridal shops hopping, we decided to cool ourselves with the desserts at Jonker Walk. Chloe & Gladys, I finally get to eat it. Haha....
BB ordered a bowl of Mango Red Beans Ice Kacang. I chose Sea Coconuts Red Beans Ice Kacang. Yummy Yummy. We also ordered a bowl of Nyonya Asam Laksa. It tastes extremely sour & it does not have prawn paste to go with it. I think Penang Laksa still tastes the best.
On 21-03-08, Friday, I have been given 2 choices for breakfast. It is either Uncle John or Malim's Hong Chai Yong Tau Foo. Since we have Yong Tau Foo on Thursday, I opted for Uncle John. It was a weekday & maybe it was still early, the shop is quiet.Ice Ipoh White Coffee for Hubby B.I prefer a cup of Hot Ipoh White Coffee.Nishin Noodles with Egg & Sausage.2 soft boiled omega eggs please!
Toast Kaya Butter Breads. My favourite Thick Toast Peanut Butter with Milk. I also like their Thin Toast Peanut Butter.
I have revealed what we have been eaten for the past 3 days. So it is your turn to make a guess now!
BB is still weak but he is better now compared to last night. Wishing you have a speedy recovery!
Mar 17, 2008
- Mum's birthday (3-Jan) : We have a small party at home. I bought a cake for mum. We also surprised her with a bangle. She was happy but as usual, she told us that we should not waste money buying present for her.
- Brother's birthday (23-Jan) : This the most simplest celebration. He has told us not to buy him any cake. As a remembrance, Ee Ting & I bought him a bottle of Issey Miyake's perfume.
- Dad's birthday (24-Jan) : Dad's birthday fall on my registration day. However, we were busy & we have postponed his celebration to the next day. We went to Golden Mansion Restaurant for dinner & we invited Grandma along too. After the dinner, we went back home for another birthday celebration. I bought the fruit flam from Italy bakery. Kai Jun was excited with this cake when he saw his favorites strawberries on it. They bought for dad a teapot. Brother & I given Dad an 'ang pao' on his birthday already.
- Pa's birthday (15-Mar) : Hubby B is a shoes lover, so he will always suggest to buy a pair of running shoes for Pa. We got it from Nike. The design is simple but the color is a flaming red. Pa will definitely look 20 years younger with this pair of running shoes. I ordered a Bailey Cheese Cake from Asian Havana. As described by Jason, this pure cheese cake really melted in your mouth. After having the yummylicious chicken rice, I brought the birthday cake out. Everyone enjoyed the cakes very much. However, Ma & Suzana didn't seem to like it very much because they are not a cake lover. :p
Mar 16, 2008
Mar 9, 2008
Since I'm legally married & I wanna have a in-depth understanding in this topic, I immediately grabbed this book from the counter. Frankly speaking, relationship is an art & is a never ending learning process. I learned a lot from John Gray 3 years ago. The great news is our relationship is the super duper one. Haha... I don't deny that we have disagreement sometimes but we both handle it well.
Guess with this book, I can learn even more from Debby Holt. Bye now.... I'm going to enjoy my marriage! Do you?
Mar 5, 2008
Aiya....Day dreaming again! Sorry for pulling your legs, my friends. This Blogging Friends Forever card is awarded by Dora. Thanks Dora. This card is as precious as the friendship that I have gotten from the blogsphere. I will cherish this friendship forever and ever.....
I would love to give it to my friends as well. Uncle Sam, Emila, Mich, Jason & Cutie.
Mar 2, 2008
Uncle Sam wanna know what are my dream gadgets.
Guess I should honour it to Sony Ericsson X1. I always like SE phone, mainly of the design & also the quality. This is the first window mobile phone from SE. It shall be launched in this Q3. I think this phone will easily price at RM 3k and above. So, I will wait till the price drop! Hehe...
How about my second dream gadget? Hmmm.... I really can't think of any now. Maybe I should stop thinking also. Do not wish to waste too much money on all these gadgets. :)
Uncle Sam is right. We like simple tag. Since this is a simple one, I can easily complete it in 10 minutes. Hehe...
So my friends, how long does it take for you to complete this simple meme?
Copy all the links below and replace a single link under the appropriate alphabet. If your domain name, or even the title of your blog, starts with an "A," you'd replace the link under that alphabet and put the replaced link at the bottom. Also, don't forget to credit the tagger, or where you got the list from, at the end of the list with a full URL of the post so that a pingback gets generated.
1. A. acowboyswife.com
2. B. bloggingcents.com
3. C. chocmintgirl.blogspot.com
4. D. delusionsofgrandeur.com
5. E. enjoyingtheride-jenn.blogspot.com
6. F. flsam.blogspot.com
7. G. gotic-peach.net
8. H. happykeg.com
9. I. ipentimento.com
10. J. julianarw.blogspot.com
11. K. kabalyero.com
12. L. ladyjava.javaura.com
13. M. mariuca.blogspot.com
14. N. notjustmama.net
15. O. originalmx5.net
16. P. patrickdevivo.com
17. Q. qweddings.com
18. R. ratusyura.blogspot.com
19. S. shirleysdelight.com
20. T. takfeng-lili.blogspot.com
21. U. utada-online.net
22. V. valmg.com
23. W. wickedbabylon.com
24. X. xaviermedia.com
25. Y. yimto.com
26. Z. zbudapest.com
Replaced link: thinking-outloud.com
Previous tagger: flsam.blogspot.com
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy" to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana's Site
3. Shower Your Children With Love - The Right Way
4.Life's a journey, not a destination
5. Simple Life
6. Life is beautiful; Life is love
I would like to share this lovely award with Ben, Kee Yit, Chin Nee, Cheng Leng, Stephanie, Shirley, Jo-N, Janice & Jean