Surprise from Him

Nov 2, 2007

I brought my yoga mat for BB when he picked me up from my house this evening (I wanted to buy a new one but have not do so because I couldn't find the one that I want).

After a late dinner (BB went for badminton), I went up for shower. As I walked into the room, I saw my old yoga mat lying on the floor. Something caught my eyes. Hmmm... what is it on the bed? Eh....... A yoga mat that I want. I am looking for a yoga mat with bag but I couldn't find it here. I did share with BB last week & so thoughtful of him to remember what I have said.

Hubby B, thanks with lots of love! So I have no excuse to skip my yoga class again. Hehe....

5 comments:

JK said...

Wow, you are lucky to have such a hubby.

M.H. said...

Very sweet indeed!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Jo-N & myf, he is actually. :)

Anonymous said...

where do you learn yoga ah? i must drag my lazy bum to do some exercise leh.:-)

Wendy Jarvis said...

Hello, nice blog.