Hogwarts Invitation

Nov 6, 2007

I received this tag from Jo-N. It really scared me off when I see it. All the name sound so alien to me. Why? Because I'm not a Harry Potter's fan. Oh no! What will I do with this tag? Shall I continue or should I reject it? Hmm.... Ok. I should try it. If I never try, I won't know the fun of it. So here I come, Hogwarts.





I am Hufflepuff with the following in-depth results:
Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 7

*** start copy paste this invitation***

I know what you're all thinking, "Not -another- sorting quiz!", but before you get bored and leave, let me say a few things about it. This is not the ordinary sorting quiz that you're used to. Unlike all those other quizzes infesting the Internet, this quiz actually sorts you for who you are as a person, not because your favorite animal is a lion.

I made this quiz as a reaction to all the bad sorting quizzes. The problem with most of the existing quizzes, is that the questions rarely have anything to do with which house you would actually be sorted into. Your favorite color doesn't effect which house you belong to. Not every Gryffindor likes defense against the dark arts, not every Slytherin likes potions. Just look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Each is in Gryffindor, but each has a completely different disposition. Harry's father was often a bully and a thief, yet he was still in Gryffindor.

This quiz will actually ask you psychological questions with a variety of answers that can't easily be determined as to which house they fit into. This was meant to be more like what the Sorting Hat does. Just remember though that you must answer these questions truthfully in order to get an accurate answer.

Also these questions are written to take place in our world, not the world of Harry Potter. I didn't give a Harry Potter theme to the quiz because the answers are more accurate this way. As Muggles, we don't have any idea what it's like to be faced with a troll or a bogart and we've never played quiddich. Our answers may be skewed as to how our favorite characters would act instead of ourselves. However, we all know what it's like to live in the Muggle world because we do it every day.Please take the test and copy paste this *master list* after you are sorted and don't forget to tag your friends! Let's see which tower has the most members!

Gryffindor:
Karen, Adrian, Eric Speedcat

Slytherin:

Ravenclaw:
Mr. Fong, Jojo, kasper794

Hufflepuff:
Trinity, Amel, Jo-N

***end copy paste***


Which group do you belong to?

11 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello From Speedcat!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Give me sometimes for that.. I want to be Gryffindor...

JK said...

Hufflepuff! Hooray! You are with me, LiLi!

FL Sam said...

Tks for the tag. I will get back once I did the test. My choice also Gryffindor. :)

Chinneeq said...

thanks Li Li. Appreciate it :p

Unknown said...

another tag for u...http://www.mylovelymummy.com/2007/11/08/happy-blogging-wish/

i think it is the first tag i gave u...

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hey, i love your new blog layout! love your voki too! great job! :)

Jean Chia

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Shirley, yes, yes. It is my honour to get this first tag from you. :) Thanks.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Speedcat, thanks for dropping by our garden.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Thanks Jean. The idea is gotten from ur blog. :)

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Wow Uncle Sam & Kee Yit, both of u wanna be Gryffindor! So I shall wait & see the result.