Migraine

Sep 29, 2007

I get migraine attack quite often; almost 2-3 times a month. The confirmed attack normally happened prior to or during my menstruation. Besides this culprit, then it would be during the day I'm stress with my sales, family or relationship problems. A hot & stuffy weather will also cause my migraine too.

Frankly speaking, I don't like it. The pain is on one side of my head. It is really torturing. Most of the time I will need to pop in my Cafergot. This morning, I had a mild migraine (it is the weather). However, I refused to take my medication. Oh gosh! The pain stuck with me till the evening. I couldn't tolerate it anymore. I took my medicine after I had my shower. It was really a relieved that 'he' has left me finally!

I did ask my doctor with regards to this sickness. He has told me that there is no cure at the moment. Hence, I have no choice but to bring my medicine along with me as where & when I need it.

There are several webistes that recommended herbal remedies for migraine pain; eg. herbalremediesinfo.com, home-remedies-for-you.com, AyurvedicCure.com & etc. I will keep you posted once I have read it through & try the remedies on myself, ok.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I used to have terrible migraine. The cause is from stress, peanut, chocolate, orange and hot weather.
But the main thing is from hot weather, so i try to stay in cool places, my stress is from travelling by public transport, but now i got my own car..so stress free! hehehe...Eat less of peanut, choc n oranges..
Plus pray for healing!

NOW I don't have migraine anymore!

Tak Feng & Li Li said...

You are lucky to escape from it. But my stress is mostly from work, especially when it comes to our quarter closing. Of course with the nature of my work, I don't think I can run off from the hot weather. :(