I used to be a shopping addict especially during the age of 24-28. However, this excessive shopping has also led to financial disaster. I given myself all sort of excuses to shop. Till one fine day, something stroke me. Forgotten what was that already.... Haha... Since Chin Nee wanna know my shopping tip, then perhaps I would share with all of you how I have turned to be a new leaf now.
It’s very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
- Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com
- Choose stores offering some kind of reward program, e.g. purchase points, rebates or store coupons. Knowing how the program works and when to use them will save you a lot of money in the long run. http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com
- Always ask for a discount or bargain, especially when you pay cash for big purchase like furniture and electrical items, you will be surprised how much lesser you have to pay. http://leahschrader.com
- Buy in bulk or from the hypermarket. Hypermarket like Giant and Tesco has greater offer than places like Jusco or Parkson. (I’m referring to household stuffs) http://montessorimum.com
- Think again if it does really makes any different without having that, and if no, it means you don’t really need to spend on that. http://www.demoments.net
- Leave your plastic at home and bring cash with you when you shop. Don't be surprise that with the cash limitation, your temptation to shop will disappear too. http://takfeng-lili.blogspot.com
~ End copy ~
I’d like to pass this tag on to these fellow bloggers: