His Likes & Dislikes?

May 4, 2008

I have not been blogging my lovely nephew for quite sometimes. He has grown up a lot & he is much sensible now. His mum is expecting her second baby. He knew & he can't wait to be a "Ko Ko" (brother) soon. When we asked who is in her mum's stomach, he answered "Di Di" (little brother) & sometimes "Mei Mei" (sister). Whatever the sex of the baby, you are a big boy now & you should know to love him / her as we love you.

I bought him this set of Tee & Bermudas while I was working in Batu Pahat. Though it is double his actual size, I just can't stop myself from buying it. I know he will love it.

Wow.... Jun, why are you so serious looking? Don't you like it?Hehe........ Ah Neh, I pulling your legs la. I love it very much. Thank you. See, I even have a water bottle to match with set of Tee & Bermudas.

Since 15-Apr was a state holiday, I have promised to bring him to McD for breakfast & then to the newly opened Melaka Mall. Mum supposed to join us but turned us down last minutes. Grandma complained of gastrointestinal discomfort & she gotta bring her to see a GP. Does a big boy need his mum to feed him? Hehe... let me enjoy the luxury first before the baby is born.Don't you agree with me?I need some exercises after such a heavy meal.Kai Jun, you can do it. Just slide down yourself. Ah Neh doesn't wanna help you already!
This Mickey Mouse is big. Lets cheer the Mickey Mouse's slogan!There are Donald's family too. But they did not fascinate me! I want my Lightning McQueen, Tractor Tom, Thomas & Friends & Bod The Builder.
You had a tiring day. Finished up the mushroom soup & we will bring you to the theme park.Aiyo..... gentleman a bit la. You'll scare Chloe (his so called gf in his play school) off.Mum, I will behave. Don't la so serious!How? Do I look better?See, we have keep our promise to you. You get to drive the Too-Too-Train.What's wrong with Mummy? She is too bored? The driver is lousy. You should have entertain your passenger.


We enjoyed the outing very much though everyone was tired!

5 comments:

Zooropa said...

Ur nephew is cute. LiLi, I got a tag for u, pls check it out@http://zooropazoo.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-welcome-to-2008-edition.html

Thx.

Dora:)

JK said...

He has grown! I see that you love him a lot.

Chinneeq said...

your nephew looks like a big boy liao!!

Jason Lioh said...

I'm very sure that's Jusco's Nando. :D

Stephanie said...

Hi Dora, thanks for the tag.

Yup Jo-N, I love this little nephew very much. :)

Chin Nee, he is very mature sometimes. Guess he has his father gene.

You are right, Jason!